Searching to explore the secrets of Santorini while having an unforgettable time? This tour will help you do both!
Our first stop will be Oia, one of the most beautiful villages of the island! We will walk along the cliff side, admire the breathtaking Caldera view and get some extraordinary photos!
Our next stop will be the famous “Blue Dome with the Three Bells”. Another great opportunity to admire the amazing view to the volcano and create some unforgettable memories.
Heading at the south, our next stops will be:
- the Monastery of Profitis Ilias: 570m uphill, at the heart of the mainland, Profitis Ilias is the highest point of Santorini.
- the black sand beach of Perissa and Vychada: resulted by a series of volcanic eruptions, the black beaches of Santorini are of a unique beauty around the world.
- the Red Beach in Akrotiri: created few thousand years ago, this is maybe the only red sand beach around the world.
At the end of our journey, we will visit the Military Lighthouse to enjoy one of the most “secret” sunsets of the island!
|Departure Time||16:00 pm|
|Return Time||21:00 pm|
|Wear||comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses|
|Persons||Up to 8 persons|
16:00 pm - 17:30 pm Oia village
Oia is a beautiful picturesque village with the most famous sunset view.
17:30 pm - 18:00 pm Blue Dome with the Three Bells
The Blue Dome is one of the most iconic spots of the island with an amazing view to the Caldera.
18:00 pm - 18:30 pm Profitis Ilias Monastery
Profitis Ilias is the highest point of the island, 570m uphill, at the heart of the mainland.
18:30 pm - 20:30 pm Black beach of Perivolos, Vlychada black beach & Red Beach
The Red and black beaches of Santorini, resulted by a series of volcanic eruptions, are of a unique beauty around the world.
20:30 pm - 21:00 pm Military Lighthouse
The Lighthouse is the southest spot of the island with an amazing view to the Caldera.
- Transportation: pick up/drop off from and to client’s hotel or any other place upon request.
- Water/Refreshments: mineral water 500ml, orange juice, Coca-Cola or other refreshment during the trip.
- Creative Material: detailed map of the island.
- Health & Safety Material: gloves and mask for single use; antiseptic hand gel.