This tour offers an amazing oportunity to all tourists from Heraklion Crete to visit Santorini and have an all-day tour around the island.
Our first stop is “Oia”, most commonly known for her beautiful sunset. We will walk around the village, admire the breathtaking view to the Caldera and take some fantastic photos!
Our second stop is the “Blue Dome with Three Bells” in Firostefani. This Greek Catholic church dated from the 16th century is famous for the three bells, the blue dome and of course the amazing view to the Caldera.
Heading at the south we will visit the following famous spots:
- the Monastery of “Profitis Ilias”, the highest spot of the island, almost 580 meters above water.
- the beautiful “Black Beach of Perissa”, for a launch break by the sea. Swimming will also be permitted!
- the famous “Red Beach”, near Akrotiri Village, created few thousand years ago after a series of volcanic eruptions.
After an unforgettable tour on the island, our guests will be finally dropped off at the port of Santorini to take their boat back to Heraklion city, in Crete.
|Location||New Port of Santorini|
|Departure Time||10:30 am|
|Return Time||16:30 pm|
|Wear||comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses|
|Persons||Up to 8 persons|
10:30 am - 11:00 am New Port of Santorini
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Oia village
12:00 pm - 13:00 pm Blue Dome with Three Bells
13:00 pm - 14:00 pm Profitis Ilias Monastery
14:00 pm - 15:00 pm Black Beach of Perissa
15:00 pm - 16:00 pm Red Beach
16:00 pm - 16:30 pm New Port of Santorini
- Water/Refreshments: mineral water 500ml, orange juice, Coca-Cola or other refreshment during the trip.
- Creative Material: detailed map of the island.
- Health & Safety Material: gloves and mask for single use; antiseptic hand gel.
- Ferry tickets (from Heraklion to Santorini & from Santorini to Heraklion): guests should book the ferry tickets seperately.
- Lunch: guests are allowed to choose whether they will have lunch or not. They can also choose among a large list of proposed restaurants and tavernas.